Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FAUXGET IT

FAUXGET IT



Dress - Novem & Knight / Boots - Daniel / Longline Bazer - ASOS
Faux Fur - ASOS / Bag - YSL









If you havent yet heard ;) Novem & Knight are having an October sale at the moment,
Selected items are reduced so go take a sneaky peek - Also if that doesnt interest you, we have recently released the Bardot Deux dress which is what I am wearing above.
It is such a versatile piece, I usually style it very casually or simply but for this look I wanted to give it a little more edge. Its extremely comfortable and is made with 100% organic cotton, here in the UK. I teamed the look with these new Daniel biker boots, I thought it would add to the complexity of the look, chunk with a little texture.
I also introduce my new baby...my YSL croc bag! I am obsessed with this bag and have been for months and months.
Shes a beaut! I have to say...I definitely now can see a bag addiction coming on...*heads over to The Outnet*
Sammi x

Available link for download