Monday, February 13, 2017

Flora A postcard design before the trip

Flora A postcard design before the trip



Photoshop. May need to refine this a little more.

Twelve years. Been planning a trip back to the Philippines since forever. One thing I learned from the last few years of doing books, Japan jaunts, Sketchcrawls, galleries and con appearances it this: Planning doesnt work. You just do it. Variables and obstacles will show up, plan or no plan.

But this one has been hitting a lucky streak. Different. Classmates from way back have been very helpful in organizing meetings and talks. Tess uncle, Ted, just hustled and got a talk schedule into place. Going back to the old college, UST College of Fine Arts, and a few other schools. Im preparing a Keynote file to do a rant. Even got a Macbook for the trip. Sweet. Its like butter.

Tired and frantic, because theres other things in life that will ask for attention. But inspite of that I did get to most of my checklists (theres a few more to do, but hey...). Now, watch me forget my passport or something moronic.

Thanks to all back home whove been so instrumental in getting this together. And Ill be seeing you all in less than two weeks. Meanwhile I gotta refine my presentation. Wait, my throats all scratchy, and Im achy all over. Sigh.

Figures.

University of Santo Tomas




Available link for download