Sunday, January 29, 2017

Five cool ornaments on this years tree!

Five cool ornaments on this years tree!


Halloween might be long gone but theres nothing stoppin ya from letting horror seep into the Christmas season.  Today were going to take a look at a handful of ornaments featuring zombies, monsters, and bounty hunters that happen to currently be hanging from my Christmas tree.


First up is my latest addition, Freddy In Spaces Return of the Living Dead ornament!  Available for one short day this little collectible is a thing of beauty and currently my favorite ornament.  Im sure this one will manage to hang around past the Holiday.


Not quite as horrific, but I couldnt do this post without showing my beloved Boba Fett ornament.  This was the very first Hallmark ornament I remember owning.  My Grandmother was a huge collector so Im sure she was very pleased that Hallmark was releasing something that would help her Grandson get reeled into the craze.


I had to turn the flash on for this one as he was doing a superb job of hiding.  Hallmarks 2014 Xenomorph release might be one of their most detailed ornament.  Everything about this is perfect.


Words cannot describe how excited I was to finally receive the 2014 Frankensteins monster ornament.  If you havent picked up this one you should head to your nearest Hallmark store and rectify that issue.  The likeness to Karloff is spot on.


This 2013 release managed to slip past me, I was sure to fix that this year.  As if having a mini Jabba the Hutt hanging from your tree wasnt enough, this one actually talks.


The last ornament Ill show is the Great White Menace ornament, another great ornament from Hallmarks 2014 offerings.  Not only does this one look creepy with those dead black eyes, with a push of the button you can hear the Jaws theme.

Im sure youre wondering whos keeping all of these fearsome ornaments in line?  Its not me, I actually have The Creature sitting on the top of my tree keeping everything in check.


Available link for download