Thursday, February 9, 2017

Far Away

Far Away



I received a package from my Far Away sister this week. For my birthday. Which was in July :-) Thats how Deb rolls. 

She lives in Tasmania and runs a screamingly fabulous, incredibly successful cafe with her husband. They are super busy and very focussed on their little business. She is so far away and I love her and miss her a lot. I wish she was in my life, and my familys life on a more regular basis. Sometimes, when I am feeling maudlin, I fear that I am not important to her, and that she has forgotten me. 


I know that time and distance are not obstacles to love, and to connection, not if you dont let them be. I am guilty of letting time days, weeks pass without contact. Stupid life gets in the way.  


Then she sends me a box of incredibly thoughtful, orange, perfect gifts... all chosen with such care. All so very me. And I know that I am not forgotten.  

post signature

Available link for download