Saturday, January 28, 2017

Favorite Find Organization IKEA TRONES

Favorite Find Organization IKEA TRONES


If youve been around this blog for any length of time, you know I love me some good organization. When we moved into our new house around Thanksgiving, we were suddenly faced with something we had never had before: tons of storage space! Since we have fairly large closets in each bedroom, a linen closet in the bathroom, an unfinished basement and a garage, we havent been very efficient or thoughtful about storage organization. We were desperate to get everything out of boxes and out of sight when we moved in, so we haphazardly threw things in closets upstairs and whatever didnt have a home there got demoted to the basement - not so good! All this disorganization been starting to bug me lately, and Im hoping to get on the organization train soon. I figure if I write about it here, yall might help keep me accountable :).

One place weve struggled with since day one in this house has been shoe storage, so I did what any normal human on the hunt for organization inspiration would do - headed to Pinterest. There I found my new love: the IKEA TRONES. I had noticed it in store before, but after seeing them in real folks homes, Ive become a big fan. Its a versatile little guy that provides great storage for shoes, but can also be used to store a variety of other small items as well. It blends in nicely with many decor styles.

Lets take a look at a few examples, shall we?

Entryway:

 {Stadshem via Elvira Spekulerar}
{Nalles House}

Bedroom:

{Decor8}
{Dos Family}

Bathroom:

{IKEA}
{Bright Nest}

Office:

{Hey, Lets Make Stuff}

Gosh, the possibilities are endless! I can see these being used in so many ways other than shoes. Also, did I mention the price? $39.99 for a set of three boxes. Unbeatable! 

Do you have any of these in your house? If so, what do you use them for?

Enjoy what you read today?  Enter your email address below to subscribe to May Richer Fuller Be!  Delivered by FeedBurner

Available link for download